Since I have been away from the workbench for quite some time, I pretty much have forgotten where I was on the 2 projects. I found myself staring at all the pieces and have no clue what to do. So, tonight I put myself in model building rehab, get myself back to work. First I picked up the file and grind the Tameo Kits logo off the bottom of the Lotus.
After all, the real car did not have the words "Tameo Kits" on its bottom. Now the bottom is smooth and flat.
Then I opened up a whole bunch of holes and added a mounting nut.
Also drilled open all the suspension mounting holes, mirror mounting holes, antenna hole and pitot tube holes on the body.
And I also got more references and reading materials.